- 1 yellow bell peppers (or 5 mini) stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 5 ears fresh corn cut off the cob (reserve 1/4 cup for garnish)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups Persian cucumber chopped plus more for garnish
- 2 TBL extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBL apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- chopped fresh basil
1. place the bell peppers, corn kernels, garlic, cucumber, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Season to taste.
2. divide into bowls and garnish with fresh corn kernels, cucumber and basil.
Leave a comment