Seaweed Caesar with Daybreak Seaweed and Mindblown Shrimp
- 1 head red lettuce, cleaned
- 2-3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup wakame flakes, or whole wakame rehydrated and chopped** rehydrate in water for about 10 minutes, then rinse and drain
- Large handful of dill, for tossing in salad and garnishing
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water (or 1/4 cup water + 1/4 cup olive oil)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp miso
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Splash of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp capers + 2 tbsp caper juice
- 2 tbsp wakame or dulse flakes
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust for salt if necessary.
Toss everything together. Garnish with chopped pistachios, dill, and extra seaweed flakes.
Prepare Mind Blown Vegan Shrimp according to package instructions, and serve with extra dressing as a dipping sauce.
2-4 as main course salad, or 6 as a side
Leave a comment