perfect for a snack and so good with coffee!
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- a few grinds black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix vanilla extract and honey in a medium sized bowl.
- Add almonds and coat well with wet mixture.
- dust almonds with unsweetened cocoa powder and toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle sea salt & pepper over your mixture and gently toss once more.
- Place coated almonds on a baking sheet and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- watch closely so they don't burn!
- Let the almonds cool for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Leave a comment