Daring Chicken Fajitas with Pumpkin Seed Cilantro Crema
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 package Daring foods, original plant based chicken pieces
- 2 tbsp Hi Note Sloppy Papi seasoning, or your favorite store bought fajita seasoning
- Pinch of Sea salt
- Olive or avocado oil for sauteing.
Saute onions until soft and caramelized, add red pepper and Daring chicken pieces and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes until peppers start to soften. Add Hi Note or your favorite fajita seasoning. Continue to saute for another five minutes. Add a little oil if needed.
Pumpkin Seed Cream//
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handful cilantro
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Serve fajitas with your favorite tortillas (we love siete), pumpkin seed cream and plenty of fresh cilantro.
recipe by Meredith Baird
Leave a comment