We could eat tacos every day and never get sick of them. This is a recipe for my favorite guacamole to go on those tacos. Or dip into with your favorite chips!
Guacamole with pomegranate seeds and pepitas
- 3 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 TBL chopped cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until it is nearly at your desired consistency. Stir in the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in the pomegranate seeds and sprinkle with pepitas. Serve immediately.
Leave a comment